Words of the Hellbound


Quotes by QuotesDaddy.com

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My friends short story

Ok, so I got home from work today and my friend decided he wanted to write something but he decided he was to lazy to write it himself so I'm dictating. It's called Tea lights.

_____________

Crash! A loud bang occurred through the cold and musty streets.
"what are you doing?" exclaimed the masked man.
"I fell over," explained the accomplice.
"Well get your shit together you fucking tard, we have a job to pull, we don't have time for your horse blanketing!"
"Horse blanketing?"
To which he replies "Fuck you!" and deliveres a roundhouse kick to the chest sending the villain to the floor on his back.
"Oof. What the fuck was that?"
"Sorry, I just watched Texas Walker Ranger,"
"Isn't it Walker Texas Ranger?"
To which he replies "Fuck you!" and delivers a roundhouse kick to the chest sending the villain to the floor on his back.
He gets up, dusts himself off, and pulls out a long shiny object from his pocket and then makes hesitant steps toward a large wooden ornate door. From there he inserts the object into the hole positioned below the door knob and starts making lock picking style motions.
"Stop it you Fuck! Stop it! Stop it!"
"Yeah"
"I just broke my ankle!"
"You're such a douche." "I'm sorry"

... To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment